Instagram has helped multiple businesses connect with their audience and grow their business 10 times, and it can do the same for you too. Using Instagram for your villa will provide benefits like,
- Complete Contact Information
- Greater reach to audience
- Insights about your audience
- Integration with Facebook and WhatsApp Business
This guide will help you correctly setup your villa’s business account on Instagram from scratch.
Step 1 : Install the application and Create your Account
- Go to the Play store (Android Users) or the App Store (I phone Users) and search for “Instagram”
- Click ‘Install’ and open the App
- Create an account by adding the following
- Mobile no. or Email
- Full name – Add your Villas name here
- Username – username based on villas name
- Setup Account
- Connect villa’s facebook business page.
- Sync Contacts
- Add profile photo – A good photo of the exterior of your villa
Step 2: Convert into a Professional Account
To convert your account into a professional account do the following
- Tap on profile image on bottom right corner
- Click on top right 3 bars
- go to settings
- tap on account
- at the bottom, click on switch to professional account
- choose category – ‘Vacation Home Rental’ for your villa and display on profile
Important : choose to be a ‘creator’ as it will allow you to make reels on famous songs
Step 3: Optimize your villa’s profile
Head to your profile from the bottom right corner and click on edit profile > Things to Optimize
- Name – Try to add “Rental Villa” or “Book Villa”
- Website – Add link to your villas website.
- Get a free google website for your villa
- Bio – Add important details of your villas contact information, amenities, etc
- Contact Options
- Email id
- Contact Info
- WhatsApp Business (Verify with Code)
Step 4: Start Posting and Engage
Your Instagram profile is now ready, start posting reels, posts, stories to get more engagement and drive audience to your profile.
You need to post photos of google testimonials, latest pictures and reels of your villa.
Step 5: insights
As you start posting and get more followers, Instagram will show insights of your audience, keep a track of this to measure growth and change content accordingly.