Twitter might initially seem like an odd Social handle for Villa business, but spending some time and effort could be worth it, even if Twitter gets you 1-2 inquiries monthly.
The best part is that all you have to do is repurpose your posts from Instagram or Facebook.
This guide will help you set up your Villa’s Twitter Page from scratch.
Step 1: Install the application and register your account.
- Go to the Play store (Android Users) or the App Store (iPhone Users) and search for “Twitter.”
- Click ‘Install’ and open the App.
- Create your Account by submitting basic information
- Name – Villas Name
- Phone no. – Dedicated no.
- Or Email Id – Use the Gmail Id of your Villa
- Date of Birth
- verify mobile number through OTP
- Set Password
Step 2: Setup your Villa’s Twitter profile
- Add a profile picture – Use a good picture of your villa’s exterior.
- Twitter Bio – Add all the essential details about your villa and your contact info.
- Interests – Select interests related to holidays, stays, vacations, etc.
- Follow – Relevant accounts like Tours and travels operators, etc.
Step 3: Optimize your Profile
- To edit your Profile go to – Profile > Edit Profile
Things to Optimize:
- Banner – Add an image showcasing the exterior of your Villa (dimensions 1500 x 500 Pixels) along with contact details.
- Name – Use your Villas name
- Location – Add the city location of your villa
- Website Link – Add your villa’s website link.
Step 4: Start Posting Tweets
Your Villas profile is now ready. Regularly post about your available dates, renovations, testimonials, etc. Engage with people who are tweeting about tourist places near your villa.